Re: graphic installation to debian

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):

> Maybe we should change debconf to display a message when we hve
> multiselect templates explain how the user should do to mark an iten
> and how to continue.

This has been discussed, yep. Just like a possible "Help" button, but
we're quite stuck with the various interfaces (text, dialog, gnome...)
used by debonf. Someprobably do not easily allow this, particularly
dialog, based on newt, which is the default ATM in the second stage.

But, of course, improvements will be welcome..:)