Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 17, 2005

Quoting BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org>:

> Bug stamp-out list for Jun 17 06:06 (CST)

> Package: netsaint-plugins (non-US/main)
> Maintainer: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
>   305479 [ +      ] netsaint-plugins: check_log plugin breaks system

I thought I requested for this package(s) to be removed from Debian!?

EVERYTHING 'Netsaint' related should be removed. It have (successfully)
been superseded by 'Nagios' (it's new name)...

> Package: roxen3 (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
>   298934 [        ] [X] roxen3: contains non-free fonts

In one of Debian's lists (have no idea which), I/we discussed this. It was
YEARS ago.

The conclution was that the 'copyright' (or lackof - can't remember) was ok...

Does anyone have a clue where to look or remember this discussion!?

> Package: roxen4 (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
>   312243 [ +      ] roxen4: Roxen4 shutdown kills independent mysql instance

I'll get back on this 'later'. I've already fixed it once (can't remember why
it resurfaced though).
--
president Cuba arrangements bomb KGB iodine quiche North Korea Noriega
Honduras CIA subway FSF Qaddafi Serbian