Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:

> On Jun 18, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
>
>> Why is it my responsiblity to remove myself from CBL when you start
>> refusing mail from me?  What am I supposed to do when there become
>> fifteen misbehaving BLs out there each in its own special way?

> Stop sending mail from dynamically-assigned IP addresses. Deal.

These are hardly the only failure cases.

Why should I have to do extra work to save you the effort?  I guess
it's some people's nature to try and make other people do work for
them.

But Debian shouldn't be doing that.  Debian should not be forcing
other people to do extra work just because some of us are lazy.

Thomas