Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

Rich Walker <rw@shadow.org.uk> writes:

> Most of the creditted authors have stated that they are happy for it to
> be converted to GPL.

Most isn't enough; someone needs to decide that all of the code has now
been covered or replace the code that hasn't been covered.

> And moria hasn't had a bug in a long time.

Someone really needs to step up to the place and adopt it if we're going
to keep it.  I'm tempted personally too, but I'm not willing to adopt a
non-free package, and I think it probably really is still non-free (being
familiar with the similar issue with Angband).