Re: Planning a libglade to libglade2 transition

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2005-06-14 13:10]:
> Many of these are GNOME1.x-specific libraries, in turn used by GNOME1.x
> applications that as yet have no GNOME2 equivalent.  (At the top of my
> personal list there is gnucash...)

Okay, given that GTK1 won't disappear immediately (and maybe should
also stay in etch, see Murray Cumming's comment in #279392 about 3rd
parties), I'm wondering whether the GNOME/GTK team is willing to adopt
libglade and do some low-level maintenance.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/