Re: Upgrading to Debian sarge

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 08:59:16AM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Hello,

> I am attempting to upgrade a powerpc based system to sarge. It was
> previously on testing, but hasn't been updated for months.

> Then again, maybe the entire archive *is* corrupt!

> Failed to fetch http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6-dev_2.3.2.ds1-22_powerpc.deb  MD5Sum mismatch
> Failed to fetch http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.3.2.ds1-22_powerpc.deb  MD5Sum mismatch

I vaugely remember dropping mirror.pacific.net.au from my list of
sources after having the same problem with MD5Sum mismatches. So
I think it may have existed for a while?

(It was also a testing machine... Maybe only one part of the archive
got corrupted somehow? I never tested the .debs themselves though. ^_^)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.