Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

Le mardi 14 juin 2005 à 20:41 +0200, Marco d'Itri a écrit :
> On Jun 14, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> > The MPL has much worse than the choice of venue: the "keep the source
> > online" clause, which we (and most other distributors) are violating.
> I do not believe that this makes it non-free, but I encourage the
> ftpmasters to investigate if our infrastructure can support such a
> license.

Well, you're the person who would encourage them to distribute software
released under a Microsoft EULA.

Anyway, this particular case would put an unacceptable burden on our
mirror network. If it was so difficult to add amd64, you can't ask them
to mirror snapshot.debian.net.