Re: TODO for etch ?

Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

>Since I can't find such a list, I'll try to write (a beginning of) one.
>
>- Complete transition to g++ 3.4/4.0 ABI
>- Resolve FDL issue
>- Get Xorg and KDE 3.4 into the archive. [as time passes, the version number
>may change]
>- (?) multiarch

I'm not sure about multiarch, but the following will most likely happen,
    * Amd64 port officially added,
    * The "scc" archive split to lighten load on mirrors for stuff that
only needs one or two mirrors anyway,
    * finally get new apt (6.x) included.

There will be a lot of other new stuff in the archive, but I don't think
we will need an official TODO list for that (eg. Qt 4).

- Adam