Re: Where to put XML Application Files in UNIX File Hierarchy?

Christian Heller <christian.heller@tuxtax.de> writes:
> we are planning to update our CYBOP Debian packages. CYBOP contains
> the XML-based language CYBOL and its interpreter CYBOI, written in C:
> CYBOL applications are pure XML; binaries do not exist.

OK, it's like pure Perl, so you can do the same as perl does: Put
everything to /usr/share/cybop (and provide some sensible load path that
allows users to install libraries without the package system, like
/usr/local/share/cybop).

Marc
--
BOFH #28: