Re: Canonical and Debian

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 05:52:08PM +0200, Julien BLACHE wrote:

> >> "personal priorities", that's a good summary for the Vancouver
> >> proposal, indeed.
> >
> > Are you willing to have Debian dictate your work to you?
>
> If you're not willing to maintain your packages on the architectures
> supported by the Project (assuming it is possible, ie the packages
> aren't arch-specific), then you're not helping the project, and you'd
> better spend your time on another one.
>
> Last time I checked, we were all here to help this project build the
> best OS ever.

Please don't forget world domination.  I really decided to start the
process of becoming a NM after Branded told me about his plans for total
world domination :-)  Nothing like a good session of planning to take
over the world to wake you up in the morning.

(Just kidding, Branden)

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez