New Debian Package Customization HOWTO

Greeting lists,

Today Kevin Mark poitned out[0] that I should turn a brief outline I
gave[1] on how to customize Debian pacakges into a full blown HOWTO.  I
have done that and the result [2] is now available to the public.  I
would like to announce it in the hopes that new and experienced Debian
developers and users will review it and provide some feedback.  After a
week or so, I will probably submit it to some Debian-related wikis and
websites.  But, I first want to make sure that it is in reasonable
shape before I *really* present it to the world :-)

-Roberto

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/06/msg00362.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/06/msg00175.html
[2] http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr/?page=debcustomize