Keysigning without physically meeting ... thoughts?

Hi folks,

I wrote this up to someone. I thought I'd share it, and get your thoughts.
(e.g. anybody see any weaknesses in #1-#3 that *aren't* present in the
typical meet, check ID, get GPG fingerprint, assuming #4 is always used
afterwards?)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>