Re: Another Bug for ldap

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I do not dare to initialize another bug in libldap or pam-ldap. :-(
>
> But with the newest sarge if I configure nss-ldap and pam-ldap to use
> tls to connect the server mozilla will dump core.
>
> Now the problem:
> Which package is the buggy one?
> - mozilla?
> - libldap2?
> - pam-ldap?
> - nss-ldap?

I only noticed that while nss-ldap and libpam-ldap used different
versions (one the reentrant version, the other one the non-reentrant
version).  I then built both against ldap_r and everything's happy ever
since.  Replacing ldap.so by a link to ldap_r.so was supposed to fix
that too - no idea if it actually did.

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal