Debian kernels

The current Debian kernels have SE Linux compiled in, but not in a form that
is usable.

The option CONFIG_AUDIT needs to be enabled to allow SE Linux access denials
to be logged, without this it is impossible to use SE Linux.  While making
such changes enabling the option CONFIG_AUDITSYSCALL would be useful, this
enables auditing of the system calls performed by applications.  Using this
requires the auditd package to be installed (*).

http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm

There is also a patch to 2.6.11 that changes the checks for executable memory
which is needed to make a Debian SE Linux system usable.  It's available at
the above URL and should be in 2.6.12.  It would be good if this patch could
be included into a Debian 2.6.11 kernel package to enable testing and
development of SE Linux on Debian.

(*) I don't have time to take on another package at the moment.  But I would
be happy to help someone who wants to package auditd.