Re: Regarding unresponsive Debian maintainers

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 02:01:55AM +0300, Cesar Martinez Izquierdo wrote:

> I think Debian would be healthier if tags were properly used in DBTS (as this
> helps others to also fix bugs).

I'd be really surprised if the major obstacle we're facing with regard
to bug fixing were procedural things like this.  Things like this can be
helpful in locating things that might be interested in the BTS but
they aren't a precondition for being able to do bugfixing work.