Re: Regarding unresponsive Debian maintainers

* Cesar Martinez Izquierdo

| I don't think co-maintenance needs to be a "must", but I totally
| agree that is always possitive and it should be encouraged someway.

No, it is not always positive.  Co-maintainence means you have a way,
way higher overhead at maintaining the package.  I don't have to
coordinate uploads, checkins and so on with myself, for packages with
comaintainers, I do.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-