Re: updated cogito package - now with docs!

[cc:ed as I don't know if you read both -devel and -mentors]

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 22.05, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
[cogito]

Sebastian, can I humbly request that you don't announce cogito package
updates on (at least the -devel) mailing list?  While I - and, I guess,
many others - are thrilled to see cogito packaged, I'd hate it if everybody
now started to announce every new package version on -devel...

thanks
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * Patent Law, and how it is currently abused. *