gwrapguile: Question about suitability of changes for sarge
[Resent message, first one seemingly didn't get thru]
I prepared an upload for gwrapguile and fix #308499. The changelog
looks like this:
* Move /usr/bin/g-wrap-config to libgwrapguile-dev (closes: #308499).
* Include manpage for g-wrap-config.
* Make libgwrapguile-dev depend on guile, since g-wrap-config is a
* g-wrap.m4: Fix underquoted definitions (closes: #274478).
* Build-Depend on debhelper (>> 4).
* Bump policy version to 3.6.1 (no changes).
* Fix malformed jgoerzen email address in changelog.
These are all changes that have little or no impact (besides the one
fixing #308499), but fix packaging issues. So my question is: would
the above be suitable to go into sarge, or should I prepare an upload
that just fixes #308499?
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | email@example.com
http://yi.org/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://yi.org/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.