Hello

Hello!!! My name is Olga. I live in Russia. I have seen your profile and decided to get to know you better. A few words about myself: I am searching serious relationships - if you want just to play with me I ask you not to answer on this letter! But if you want to find LOVE -my email: olgan@fromru.com

I will send my picture after your answer in the next letter. I will wait your answer with great impatience. Hope to hear from you very soon!!!
email:  olga2@front.ru

sincere yours,  Olga...