Stateless Debian Project

Hi,

We have just initiated  Stateless Debian Project and we are looking
for active volunteers/developers
Detail of project are  given below
Summary
This project was started by Fedora (Redhat) but is no longer in active
development and  will  not be included in next release of fc4 , this
projects aims to provide longterm commitment to the concept & port it
to 100% community based distro like Debian

Stateless Linux  converts normal Linux desktop/clients to Stateless
machines or appliances, which means if throw your computer out of
window you still will be able to get exactly same same settings/data
when you log from any other pc in the network ....A single
administrator can easily manage network  thousands of desktops
...Stateless Linux centralizes the state in a Gold server (different
from CFengine) and  rest  of clients are updated regularly from it .
This is different from thin clients as local processing power and
memory of clients is used (or cached client)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/statelessdebian/
Project Goals

1) Port relevant parts of RH State Linux
(http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/stateless/) to Debian
2)Extend/integrate/enhance Stateless Linux thru existing projects like  DBRL
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/debian/wiki-view/pmwiki-view.php/DRBL/WhatIsDRBL
 <http://drbl.sourceforge.net/debian/wiki-view/pmwiki-view.php/DRBL/WhatIsDRBL>
and Debian CCD infrastructure, FAI (Fully Automated
Installation,http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/)
3) Add cluster support and node monitoring and autonomic capabilities
4)Meets most of OSDL Desktop Linux specification
5) Long term community based , vendor neutral project
6) Member of "Move 2 Debian" project
7) Latter (2nd phase )Add p2p support for directory support(DHT), file
storage and retrieval(tuples), state transfer (Bittorent) to elinimate
any need of centralized servers/infrastructure and make it highly
scalable (to millions!!)

Right now this project is in pre beta stage and we are preparing
Stateless Linux White paper and started porting portions of RH
Stateless Linux to Debian .
Any  Suggestions/Ideas will appreciated :-) ..if anyone is interested
from this  list then pl let me know
Regards,
Gaurav