Re: More DDTP problems

Hello folks,

Like I proposed, I converted all CVS repository to Subversion[1].

1. http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddtp/,
   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddtp/
   svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/ddtp/

Current layout of the repository is:

 - branches/
   . a/ included on original source. We need to decide what to do with
     it;
   . unchecked/ branch with the last code available. This will be
     where we will do the check and copy the file to trunk/

 - tags/
   . b/ included on original source. We need to decide what to do with
     it;

 - trunk/ currently empty since we don't have any code checked.

We really need to discuss how we will do the checking. One possible
approuch could be use a derivation of how the kernel patches are now
checked. I'll explain my proposal bellow:

 In each file we start to check, we add a footer commented (for
 example in C code):

 /*
 Checking: otavio; Started in: 2005-04-27
 */

 After we finished to check the code and have sure it doesn't have
 malicious code inside, we change it to:

 /*
 Sign-Off: otavio; Finished in: 2005-04-27
 */

 We should have, at last, two Signs to move the file to trunk. All
 this can be done by scripting (only the checking itself by a human)
 and looks fine to me.

 What you all think about it?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R