Key Signing in Vancouver, BC

Hey! Shaun Jackman generously offered to meet in New Westminister over lunch to exchange gpg signatures

Meeting other debian/linux/open source folks would be totally awesome!

I can be in New West at lunch time every day next week - is anyone less available?

Can someone recommend a convenient, easy-to-find location where we (everyone interested!) can meet? I know New West only casually - but someplace close to the Sky Train where the people can enjoy lunch would probably be good : )

Best wishes!

Jack