Bug#306119: ITP: gwaterfall -- View all characters of font in all sizes
Owner: Ognyan Kulev <email@example.com>
* Package name : gwaterfall
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Noah Levitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://keithp.com/cvs/gwaterfall/
* License : MIT-like
Description : View all characters of font in all sizes
With gwaterfall, you can browse characters of font in different
rendering configurations. There is line for each font size from 5px
to 36px -- thus the name "waterfall". The following parameters can
be changed and view is updated immediately on screen: font size range
and increment, hinting, autohinting, anti-aliasing, subpixel
smoothing, and aspect.
Upstream has named binary as waterfall, but CVS module is gwaterfall
because there is older waterfall module. I named package as gwaterfall
to avoid confusion with original program written by Keith Packard.
I have written manual page for Debian.
Both package description and manual page need review by native speaker.
* Copyright (c) 2003 Noah Levitt
* This program is free software; the author gives unlimited permission
* to copy and/or distribute it, with or without modifications, as long as
* this notice is preserved.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
Package can be found in http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/tmp/
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
APT prefers experimental
APT policy: (600, 'experimental'), (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.10-1-686-smp
Locale: LANG=bg_BG, LC_CTYPE=bg_BG (charmap=CP1251)