Re: What do you win by moving things to non-free?

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 04:29:42AM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 20050416015445.GF4831@stusta.de> you wrote:
> > Is this wanted?
>
> This may not be wanted, but what is your alternative?

Well, it's not that we don't want gcc's documentation to be moved to
non-free; rather, we don't want gcc's documentation to *be* non-free.
The moving to non-free is just a side-effect; Adrian seems to be
saying that we should eliminate the side-effect and ignore the core
problem.

--
Glenn Maynard