Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Scripsit md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri)

>> > The fact that they need these firmwares to work.

>> So what?

> So it is a problem, because currently it would not be allowed.

Where does it say that such images are not allowed?

Henning Makholm          "Ambiguous cases are defined as those for which the
                       compiler being used finds a legitimate interpretation
                   which is different from that which the user had in mind."