Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Scripsit Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk>

>> I'm ok with (1), provided we do it in the non-free archive.

> This does present certain logistical problems for producing installers.

Which ones?

It would be a better course of action to solve those problems than to
deliberately mislabel non-free firmware as free.

--
Henning Makholm                          "The spirits will have to knit like
                        banshees, but with enough spirits it *can* be done!"