Re: ITP: opencubicplayer -- Music file player

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:54:03 -0300
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Gürkan Sengün wrote:
> >  This is a port of the Open Cubic Player to Linux.
>
> Jeez, I have felt a damn huge wave of nostalgia just now. Time to get my
> Mindcandy DVD out of the shelf and watch side B again!

Thanks :) hehe, it wasn't different to me:
but it can't only play modules, but also mp3 and ogg.
and the file selector is very handy (type in the path you want,
letters only (and / as well as dot).

Stian will work on rewriting the assembly parts to c so it gets
easier for porting. For now it'll be i386(and linux) only.

Hey, try it out please:
http://gnu.ethz.ch/debian/ocp/

yours,
gürkan