Re: intend-to-implement: script to obtain Debian Source

Hi,

> > Optional source patching is non-standard in Debian, and
> > I would like a standard interface to interact with Debian
> > source.
>
> So would I. Which is why I filed #250202

I have had a vague recollection that there was something
which had not been implemented yet; thanks for pointing it out.

The discussion is pointing to a direction that is human-parsed
and requiring a large amount of change in Debian archive.
I would like an interim solution before that is implemented.

Background:

1. I would like to keep an up-to-date CVS repository of Debian source code

2. I would like to automate source-importing Debian packages to gonzui (a source-code searching engine)

regards,
	junichi

--
Junichi Uekawa, Debian Developer
17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4