Re: How to define a release architecture

Peter 'p2' De Schrijver <p2@mind.be> writes:

> The arch should still be available, but a big enough collection of
> existing machines will do here IMO. Not that this holds for mips as
> there are new MIPS based systems available. Both broadcom and PMC
> announced new MIPS based chips for example. And there is AMD
> (Alchemy) and a bunch of others using MIPS as well.

Similarly, though I've never actually used one, this seemed like it
might be an interesting router:

  http://www.routerboard.com/rb500.html

and if I *were* to use one, I'd certainly prefer to run Debian on it
if I could.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu