Re: Idea: about package installation under chroot.

* Jorge L. deLyra [Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:54:40 -0300]:

> test -e /proc/mounts || exit 0

  Others have already pointed out that a policy-rc.d script is the way
  to do what you want.

  Still, I thought I'd share a way of testing if you're inside a chroot
  even if /proc is mounted. IIRC, it was LaMont Jones who mentioned this
  some weeks ago on IRC:

    # test -r /proc/1/root || echo "Inside a chroot"

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw