Re: Idea: about package installation under chroot.

> Pray tell, how was this list generated? The three examples that I picked
> at random all use invoke-rc.d. [Two of which because they use debhelper
> to do the invoking.]

Oh, I see. Looks like I did a poor job here. I just searched for instances
of /etc/init.d/something being executed. So, I take it all back... |:-)

							Cheers,

        Jorge L. deLyra,  Associate Professor of Physics
            The University of Sao Paulo,  IFUSP-DFMA
       For more information: finger delyra@latt.if.usp.br