Re: discrepancies between uploaded and source-built .deb

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 11:30:51AM -0800, Karl Chen wrote:

>     Jeroen> I think it'd be good to ship sarge without such
>     Jeroen> situations, but again, this needs to be looked into on
>     Jeroen> a case-by-case basis, and I certainly dare not say
>     Jeroen> that every such case must be a bug (but I suspect so
>     Jeroen> in general).
>
> Source packages readline4 and readline5 both produce binary rlfe.
> What do you think about this situation?

The most recent version of the rlfe package (from readline5) is
therefore available and it's not a problem.

And in unstable, readline4 no longer produces a rlfe binary package.

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed