Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> No, that is not acceptable, and probably not the right reason for this. Until
> evidence proves otherwise, it is just because they don't care to read those
> emails, and that that email address is simply forwarded to /dev/null.

This assertion isn't justifiable. I appreciate that you're upset about
the amount of feedback you're getting from ftp-masters, but that doesn't
mean you should take the opportunity to abuse them further. Doing so
helps nobody, and certainly doesn't encourage them to send you more
email.

Problems with communication come from both sides. If you're rude to
people, they become less likely to do useful stuff for you.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org