Re: NEW handling ...

* Matthew Palmer

| You'd also have to modify fernanda to check whether sys.stdout is a
| TTY, and not invoke less if it isn't, since at the moment it automatically
| pipes it's output through less.  The colour codes might also be an issue, so
| fernanda may need extra help not to screw that up.

: tfheen@thosu ~ > head -5 /etc/passwd | less| cat
root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash
sashroot:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/sash
daemon:x:1:1:daemon:/usr/sbin:/bin/sh
bin:x:2:2:bin:/bin:/bin/sh
sys:x:3:3:sys:/dev:/bin/sh

less DTRT if output isn't a tty and acts like cat(1) (except I think
it still does the LESSOPEN magic).

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-