Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 03:11:06PM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Maybe, if one would reply to all mails you send out, one wouldn't have
> time for ANY other Debian work. For example, you contributed 75 mails[1]
> within 24 hours to the Vancouver thread, consisting (excluding quoted
> text) of about 7522 words in 43kB of hand-written text[2]. I'm sorry,
> but you think it's weird people can't resist accidentally hitting the 'd'
> key when seeing an incoming mail from you?

And what about the email i sent to remove some erroneously ACCEPTED and then
REJECTED kernel package from the REJECT queue ? I had to mail twice about
this, and nothing ever happened for almost a month of so, all the while you
where spamming all of debian-kernel daily with said bogus reject message ?

Hurt,

Sven Luther