Re: procmail and Large File Support

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 09:54 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Ola Lundqvist dijo [Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 09:18:33PM +0100]:
> > Hello

> > > OT here, but WTF are people smoking, to have 2GB mbox files?
> >
> > Some people tend to have really large inboxes. I have had a number of
> > customers that have several GB inbox. They tend to get quite a lot
> > of attachments (reports etc) and do not have the time to delete mail.
> > It will grow quite fast.
>
> Ummm... And wouldn't it make more sense for them to switch to maildir
> instead of mbox? I wouldn't like to search for new mails in there.

But, but, but, we *love* using 6GB mbox files !!!!!

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of
society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we
shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for
stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."
P. J. O'Rourke