Re: The sarge release disaster - some thoughts

Hi Pierre!

You wrote:

> btw, I think that before making very huge plans, maybe an exhaustive
> problems that have blocked the sarge release (like Adrian did) *is* the
> way to go.

I definately agree with you on this.  The way this discussion is going
atm is in the direction of finding solutions while the underlying
problems aren't at all clear[1].

[1] At least not to the developers at large.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |