On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 02:57:25PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:

> Considered that ftbfs bugs for scc architectures are not going to be
> RC any more, people will stop fixing them, thus the scc architectures

Some may, but some would continue to be helpful.  My experience doing
porting work was that problems with portability and getting portability
bugs fixed were more tied up with the general quality of the package and
how well it was looked after than with anything else.

Then again, I was mostly providing fixes for things along with the
report.