Re: Is there Linux operating system for Nokia mobile devices?

Op zo, 13-03-2005 te 21:19 +0200, schreef Mikko Ma Aaltonen:
> Hi Debian developers. (My first time post here.)
>
> I'm here to ask, if anyone of you know,
> has someone done some development work to get a Nokia (or some other
> brand) mobile to work with some other operating system than Symbian?

I'm not sure whether it actually runs on mobile phones; however, there
is a system called 'Familiar Linux' which is a distribution intended for
PDA-class systems.

That being said, this really isn't the right mailinglist for this kind
of question. If you have any further questions, please look on the
familiar mailinglists.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks