Is there Linux operating system for Nokia mobile devices?

Hi Debian developers. (My first time post here.)

I'm here to ask, if anyone of you know,
has someone done some development work to get a Nokia (or some other
brand) mobile to work with some other operating system than Symbian?

I'd be interested if anyone is attempting to create "mobile Linux".
And I would like more than gladly see a cell phone that runs Linux
(Debian perhaps).

Please, contact me if you have a working mobile device with Linux
operating system or if you're interested to create one.

Br, Mikko