Re: automake/autoconf in build-dependencies

Scripsit Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>

> Or are you saying that all build dependencies should be removed,
> since they all can cause you problems.

I am saying that this particular build dependency can be removed
without causing problems that have anywhere near the severity of the
problems that can be avoided by removing it.

I am not stupid enough to claim that this applies to all
build-dependencies, so I am not going to play strawman to the
rest of your "argument".

--
Henning Makholm        "Jeg køber intet af Sulla, og selv om uordenen griber
                    planmæssigt om sig, så er vi endnu ikke nået dertil hvor