Re: is xprint still used by mozilla, etc?

reassign 296565 xprt-xprintorg
retitle 296565 Xprt: Does not work at all in mozilla
thanks

Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:

> Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
>> I removed the xprint dependencies in debian-edu, cause it does not work
>> out of the box, and it's confusing. Printing using cups works, both
>> with mozilla (suite) and OOo.
>
> Xprint works perfectly fine out of the box.
>
> I don't remember receiving a bug report from you.

Take that one.  Apparently the mozilla maintainer should have reassigned
it to xprt, but there has been no reaction at all.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich