Re: is xprint still used by mozilla, etc?

reassign 296565 xprt-xprintorg
retitle 296565 Xprt: Does not work at all in mozilla

Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:

> Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
>> I removed the xprint dependencies in debian-edu, cause it does not work
>> out of the box, and it's confusing. Printing using cups works, both
>> with mozilla (suite) and OOo.
> Xprint works perfectly fine out of the box.
> I don't remember receiving a bug report from you.

Take that one.  Apparently the mozilla maintainer should have reassigned
it to xprt, but there has been no reaction at all.

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer