Re: announcing first release of common database infrastructure package

> anyway, i've uploaded my first "public" release of dbconfig-common
> to experimental.  minus a couple bells and whistles (and probably
> plus a bunch of undiscovered bugs), it's pretty much feature complete for
> what's mentioned on my webpage[3], so at this point i'd like to call for
> some brave volunteers.

You might want to post a call for translations for the common
templates in the package, as I understand this package includes a set
of common templates.

This can be made by just posting to debian-i18n with a pointer to the
templates.pot file. You just need to give a bit of context so that
potential translators know what this is all about (having a common set
of templates for DB-related packages in order to avoid them
translating the same thing over and over).

I promise you'll soon get tons of translations in
various languages and I'll personnally give some push so that
translators know this is a really important thing to translate.