debootstrap-farm (was: Automatic building of (parts of) the archive)

Hi,

a while ago I wrote:

>> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> in order to test whether packages that build-depend on tetex can still
>>> be built with the upcoming version 3.0, I would like to automatically
>>> build as many of these packages.  I know where I can read about setting
>>> up a buildd, but two questions remain:
[...]
> Is this documented in the sbuild package, or somewhere else? For a
> starter, I looked at Andreas Barth's cheat sheet, but there he only
> mentions manual building of packages, no local queue.

While I only read it back then, I wanted to actually do the stuff
described in the cheat sheet.  However, it mentions the command
"debootstrap-farm".  I can't find anything about it.  What is changed in
this command, compared to standard debootstrap?

TIA, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich