Re: dehs will stop

Scripsit Lucas Wall <lwall@debian.org>
> On 02/27/2005 11:15 PM, Henning Makholm wrote:

>> Now you have a third reply: Explain why people should care, and
>> someone might actually start caring.

> The core idea of dehs (as I understand it) is to keep track of

[snip explanation]

But why did I have to ask to get that information? Why wasn't it
included in the intial gripe about people not writing watch files, or
at least linked to? Why is it not available on the Dehs website itself?

I do not think it is justified to complain "it annoys me that people
do not do X" without at least referencing a place where people can
learn why they should do X.

--
Henning Makholm         "Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit."