Re: mplayer, the time has come

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:36:21 +0100
md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) wrote:

> On Feb 25, giskard <giskard@autistici.org> wrote:
>
> > many people who I know, especially artists who use free software,
> > often use the reproduction in ascii art (new kind of art).

> The artists you know are not many people and they are not
> representative of the user base in any way.

ok.

just for this we cannot decide if a compile-option is useful for all
people or not. (excluding security options).

probably it could be intended as a new kind of discrimination?

btw she saw the light:

<jilt> l'ascii art è l'arte degli "hacker"
<jilt> ascii art is the art of "hacker"

--
ciao giskard

spero nel ritorno del grande bastardo.