Re: the ongoing xfree86 buildd saga

* Thomas Bushnell BSG [Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:13:42 -0800]:

> Do the buildd people read this list?  How do we get this cleaned up?

  That's not relevant, really. What matters is if they read their logs,
  and they certainly do. (So, no need to tell buildd admins the obvious,
  or at least that's what I've learnt in the past.)

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.