Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ...

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> writes:

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 03:07:54PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:
>> > Since this also makes autobuilding experimental harder, work is being
>> > done to use ``apt-cache policy'' output to determine whether the right
>> > version of a package is available and break off if not, but it's still
>> > got some bugs (including situations where the build is broken off
>> > because sbuild (incorrectly) thinks the right version of a package isn't
>> > available).
>> apt-get build-dep should be improved to be buildd useable
>> instead.
>
> If you don't have patches, don't tell me how to do things.

Since I have (some) can I now tell you how to do things? :)

I can always tell you how to do things and you never have to
listen. But my opinion stands that improving apt-get is the right
thing to do, not having two divergent systems.

What you do with that is your choice.

MfG
        Goswin