Buildds automatically dep-waiting on build-depends

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 03:53:44PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@lina.inka.de> writes:
> > In article <[🔎] 20050221103803.GD2811@grep.be> you wrote:
> What would help save many hours on slow systems is having a script
> automatically set "Dep-Wait: libbfoo (>> 1.2-3)" for all new sources
> according to Build-Depends to prevent useless buildd attempts and
> failures and manual work to retry them.

This has come up before and I wanted to have a look at it but I haven't
had any spare time to even have a look let alone come up with a solution
to this yet.

But yes, one day I'll try and have a look if someone more familiar with
wanna-build hasn't fixed it by then.

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie |   "Bet ya five dollars I get   |  Just another fool