Re: (forw) Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

ke, 2005-02-16 kello 11:00 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen kirjoitti:
> .. as usual, please include maintainer names with package lists like
> this.  (And thanks for assembling the list. :)

I seem to have written a little script for this (attached). I don't see
a similar thing in devscripts. Is that the right place to look for one?
Would it be useful to have mine there or is there something better out
there somewhere? If so, I'll write a manual page and maybe improve the
script a little bit.